O Humankind verily We! We have created you Of a male and female, and We have made you nations and tribes that ye might know one another. Verily the noblest of you with Allah is the most God-fearing of you; verily Allah is Knowing, Aware (alhujurat:13)
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
Welcome to the Tawheed Community! 🎉
About 🕋 The main purpose of this server is to have a safe environment for Muslims( reverts/new Muslims/ non Muslims), connecting Muslims in real life ( a sense of psychological belonging & connect) aid & support each other for the sake of Allah. Share and give proper understanding of islam as a religion: culture: structure of belief: creed: code of conduct: state of mind as of being: identity marker.
Remembering that tawhid/ monotheism is the foundation of Islam while Sunnah is the building block. Understand that we are all the same despite racial/ ethnical background.
We’re an inclusive community for those interested in Islam, regardless of gender age background or religion. We’re all about connecting with others (both IRL and online) and providing support – everyone is welcome!
Join us in discord https://discord.gg/XXx3UpD94X
Or telegram by https://t.me/Revertawh33D
1. Mind your language and be respectful.
Bear in mind that this server is diverse – not everyone will have the same opinions as you – so please respect people’s boundaries. When discussing matters, there’s no need to get rude or argumentative and keep your language polite.
2. No -isms: We don’t tolerate any of the -isms [sexism, patriotism, racism etc].
3. Don’t spam:Does this really need explaining? There’s never a need to spam the server. If someone’s not responding to you, DM them. Otherwise, you’ll get muted for an hour 🙂
4. No promos:Don’t advertise other groups/servers or self-promote in any channels.
5. Banishment: Admins/mod have full right to ban/kick anyone they deep improper to their knowledge
6. ACtivity: Please be active to acces other channels
7. Do not drag dama/ do not bring drama
8. NSFW: Do not post any porn or nudity which will result to a kick/ ban
9. Proof: Provide evidence in matters of discussion or debate ( unless a Hadith is famously known)
10. Cursing: Do best to refrain from cursing in chat especially or voice to a limit ( f@#!)
11.Arguments: Do not drag arguments; be the better person ( we are Muslims , don’t let recial disputes or difference cause or be a problem)
12. Do not disrespect the Sahaba
13. STICK to the proper channels
14. Everyone is entitled to 2-3 min of talking in a discussion session ( unless explaining or giving a talk )
15. NO backbiting or slandering
O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one’s] faith. And whoever does not repent – then it is those who are the wrongdoers.
O you who believe, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. Then, if you quarrel about something, revert it back to Allah and the Messenger, if you believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is good, and the best at the end. (Q4:59)
Certainly you have in the Messenger of Allah an excellent exemplar for him who hopes in Allah and the latter day and remembers Allah much.(Q32:21)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said, “Whoever obeys me, obeys Allah, and whoever disobeys me, disobeys Allah, and whoever obeys the ruler I appoint, obeys me, and whoever disobeys him, disobeys me”.